You are here
Proposed Changes to Trash Collection
The City of Lynchburg’s Public Works Department will conduct two public meetings to discuss proposed changes to the trash collection system including bulk and brush. The meetings will give citizens an opportunity to learn more about the proposed changes and to provide feedback before the department presents its report to City Council on Tuesday, January 28.
- View the powerpoint slide presentation (pdf copy).
- View comments and suggestions from the January 9 Public Meeting (pdf)
- View comments and suggestions from the January 17 Public Meeting (pdf)
- View survey responses (recvd up to 9:50AM 1/21/20)
- View the video of the January 9th meeting with portions of the January 16th group discussion.
Two Public Meetings were held:
Thursday, January 9, 6:30 p.m.