November 19, 2023, Downtown Lynchburg Association will be hosting the Bright Nights Holiday Kick-Off. The following will be closed:
- Commerce St. from Craddock Terry Hotel parking lot entrance to 10th St.
- 12th St. Parking Lot
- 13th St. between Main St. to Commerce St.
- 12th St. at Main St.
- 11th St. at Main St.
January 20, 2023, Due to staffing shortages, Teller windows inside of City Hall, 900 Church St., will be CLOSED from 10:15-10:30 am, 1-2 pm and 3:15-3:30. Payments for parking tickets/citations or parking permits can be made by the following:
- Through the Parking Portal
- By Mail: By Check or Money Order, made payable to City of Lynchburg, to Parking Management, City of Lynchburg, P O Box 719, Lynchburg, VA 24505
- By Drop Box: By Check or Money Order, made payable to City of Lynchburg, in an envelope addressed to Parking. Located on the 10th St. side of City Hall, 900 Church St., Lynchburg, VA.
REMINDER: Free parking after 5 p.m. on weekdays, weekends, and City holidays (New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Thanksgiving Friday, Christmas Holiday 1 and Christmas Holiday 2).