You are here
OPEN ENROLLMENT (OCTOBER 26 THROUGH NOVEMBER 6, 2020)
To: All City of Lynchburg Benefits Eligible Employees
Open Enrollment information for Plan Year 2021. Please note the following:
Please click the following link: Special Benefits Edition of Changing Times and Open Enrollment Instructions.
INSTRUCTIONS: Self-Service Enrollment Instructions
VIDEO: 2021 Benefits Video
2021 EMPLOYEE BENEFITS GUIDE: CLICK HERE
· Open Enrollment is voluntary this year
· No premium increase for medical, dental and vision benefits for Plan Year 2021
· Benefit enhancement to Anthem Dental and EyeMed Vision (referenced in Special Edition)
· Current FSA participants (must re-enroll) and employees (must enroll) who want FSA in Plan Year 2021
· Open Enrollment self-service website and call center phone number will be activated on 10-26-20 and ends November 6, 2020
· Hard copies of Open Enrollment information (same as attached) will be distributed inter-office to departments’ payroll clerks this week; no personalized copies this year
· Open Enrollment is not for retirees, only active benefits eligible employees
· Pass the information along!