Online Plans, Plats, and Public Hearing Items Submittals
Submitting online is an easy and efficient way to turn in your project to Community Development.
When you apply, the following items are required as part of your submission:
- Application with checklist completed (available here)
- Plans, plats, or other materials identified in your application checklist
- Project fee, which must be submitted before TRC comments are released. Click here for the Fee Chart. Checks must be made payable to the City of Lynchburg and should be mailed to the attention of Anna Julius. Online credit card payments are subject to a processing fee and can be made here.
There are two ways to submit your project:
- Email your materials to Anna Julius, the planning technician, at email@example.com. File size is limited to 25MB.
- Submit digitally through eTrakit.
- If you are an architect, engineer, project manager, or surveyor fill out this form to set up an account if your company has never submitted through eTrakit before. After your request has been processed, you will receive an email with a link to set up a password and security question.
- If you are not part of a company and are applying as an individual register for an account here.
Click here for a step-by-step guide on submitting through eTrakit.
See below for a video on submitting through eTrakit.
Return to Online Submittals
Return to Submit a plan, plat, or public hearing item
Return to Community Development Main Page