EMS Training Captain
The EMS Training Captain is responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining a training and education program with the goal of increasing knowledge, skills, and abilities of department employees
- Teaches training courses and trains assistant instructors
- Maintains training records on all department employees
- Serves as a liaison officer to the Virginia Office of EMS
- Maintains updated training materials and technical resources
To contact the EMS Training Captain, click here.