You are here
Lynchburg Circuit Court will be CLOSED Friday, June 18th, 2021 in honor of the Juneteenth Holiday.
Due to Coronavirus, COVID-19, the Supreme Court of Virginia has issued a judicial emergency through July 11, 2021 for all Circuit Courts in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Part of this order advises individuals not to enter a building if they have, within the previous 14 days:
- traveled internationally;
- been asked to quarantine, isolate, or self-monitor by any doctor, hospital, or health agency;
- been diagnosed with, or have had contact with, anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19;
- experienced a fever, cough, or shortness of breath;
- resided with, or been in close contact with, any person in the above-mentioned categories
Per the Governor’s Order and current CDC guidelines, a face covering is only required to enter this building if you have not received a COVID-19 vaccine(s). If you have received your COVID-19 vaccine(s), a face covering is no longer required.
- Pay My Fines (pay your criminal fines or costs)
- Case Status Public Search
- Simplifile (Deeds Electronic Recording)
- OCRA (by subscription for attorneys only)
- SRA (by subscription only)
VA Judicial Emergency Order
COVID-19 Appellate Court and Local Court Information