Welcome to day four! Today, we are touring Africa. Here's what you'll discover in today's video:
- African culture from African students and experts
- Meet Diana Ferrell, a Ugandan missionary worker who shares her experiences living in Jinja.
- Learn how to make a delicious bean soup from Ella Emmanuel-Latarra, a Liberty Student from Liberia
- Visit Stan Stewart, owner of StewDiaw, an African import store located at 1205 Rivermont Avenue
- And finally, dance along with the Kuumba Dance Ensemble
The Lynchburg Public Library has provided another day of fun for the kids as well. Storytime today is Catch that Chicken by ATINUKE. Make some delicious banana pancakes using ingredients you probably have on-hand and save some time for creativity; today's crafts include Kente cloth and Djembe Drums!
Be sure to take today's quiz to enter for a chance to win one of two $25.00 gift certificates and join us tomorrow for the final day of the International Festival, we're heading to Asia!