You are here
It is the policy of the Lynchburg Regional Juvenile Detention Center to allow visits from professionals providing services to our detainees. Please follow the guidelines below:
- Visits are restricted to Monday through Friday from 8:30 am – 4:40 pm. Please do not come during lunch/rest period from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. or at shift change from 3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Please bring photo identification.
- Law enforcement seeking to interview detainees must have written permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- Clergy seeking to visit must have written permission from a parent or legal guardian and provide a copy of your certificate of ordination or license.
- Professionals delivering additional services other than the detainee’s Court Service Worker or Attorney should call ahead to arrange a visitation time.
Please call a member of Administration for additional information if needed at (434) 455-7878.