You are here
We are excited that you have chosen to participate in the 2017 International Festival! You will need to complete the online vendor/exhibitor form AND the online terms of agreement form.
VENDOR/EXHIBITOR APPLICATION FORM (online)
Must complete both forms.
VENDOR/EXHIBITOR TERMS OF AGREEMENT FORM (online)
If you prefer, you may download PDF copies of the forms to complete and return via mail.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF AGREEMENT BEFORE SIGNING THE VENDOR/EXHIBITOR FORM
- Space is limited and approved vendors/exhibitors will be given booths on a first registered, first served basis.
- Deadline for vendor/exhibitor applications is March 31, 2017. You may submit your completed application electronically or by mail to the address on the application form with the non-refundable registration fee of $50 for food vendors and $25 for artisan vendors. There is no fee for exhibitors.
- Vendor/exhibitor applications will be reviewed to ensure they support the mission of the festival and have the specified license, certificate of insurance and applicable forms from Department of Health. Food vendors must also have the specified license, certificate of insurance and applicable forms from the Department of Health.
- No solicitation of any kind will be allowed and no unauthorized vending.
- No politically or religiously partisan, adversarial, disruptive, or objectionable content or messaging will be permitted as part of the festival.
- Nothing can be sold, distributed, or displayed that can be construed as unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
- All merchandise and art being displayed, or music offered must be of a nature that is acceptable for young children to view or hear.
- Vendors are responsible for the security of their own property and equipment at all times. The City shall not be held responsible for loss, theft or damage to any property at any time.
- Retail and food vendors must have a Business License and Certificate of Insurance. Certificate of Insurance must name the City of Lynchburg as additional insured.
- Vendors shall indemnify and hold the City of Lynchburg, contractors and volunteers harmless from any claim or cause of action arising out of or in connection with the acts or omissions of Vendor under this Agreement and shall reimburse the City for any costs, including but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees incurred in defense against any such claim.
- Vendors serving food must be in compliance and approved by the Health Department standards and have the certificate on display at the booth/truck. Application for a Temporary Food Vendor Permit must be completed and approved by the Health Department. You may complete the Temporary Food Vendor Permit and take it to the Central Virginia Health Department located at 801 Lakeside Drive. (Lower level of the Plaza) or email it to Joyce Bader at Joyce.Bader@vdh.virginia.gov.
- Vendors will have spaces with a maximum size of 10' X 10'. Eight foot tables and two chairs will be provided. A small number of tents are available on a first come, first served basis. If a vendor brings a tent it must be a maximum size of 10' X 10'. Electricity outlets are available for some booths and will be reserved on a first registered, first reserved basis.
- The Riverfront Park will be open for set-up no earlier than 7:00 a.m. on May 6. The festival’s public hours will be 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Volunteers will be available to help you unload your vehicle at designated areas from 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Vehicles will be loaded in the same manner they were unloaded after 4:00 p.m.
Vendors and Exhibitors are responsible for collecting and picking up trash in around their booth areas. Trash cans will be available onsite.