You are here
Street & Bluffwalk Closures (Sept. 11-19)
Motorists in the downtown area are cautioned to be aware of a private construction project that will impact traffic and will limit some pedestrian access to the Bluffwalk beginning on Monday, September 11 and continuing through Tuesday, September 19.
- A developer is constructing condos on Bluffwalk, and in order to accommodate the process the following will take place:
- 11th Street (from Commerce Street to Bluffwalk), will close at 7:00 a.m. on September 11 and will remain closed until September 19 at 7:00 p.m. in order to accommodate semi-tractor trailers carrying the condos.
- No Parking on 11th Street. This area will be posted.
- Condo deliveries are scheduled for Wednesday, September 13 beginning at 7:00 a.m. and ending the evening of Monday, September 18.
- Trucks will be delivering the condos on an average of one hour apart. During that time, traffic will either be flagged or stopped in order to allow the trucks the ability to maneuver in to position.
The Bluffwalk will be closed to pedestrian traffic at the following locations:
- 11th Street & Jefferson Street
- 11th Street & Commerce Street
- From 1008 Commerce Street to 1104 Commerce Street
- At the 11th Street ADA ramps