The Lynchburg Museum System is asking Central Virginia residents to complete a brief survey to help determine future museum exhibits and programs. To access the online survey, visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LYHmuseums
or the Museum’s website at www.LynchburgMuseum.org
. The survey takes less than 10 minutes to complete, and the deadline has been extended to August 31, 2019.
Paper copies of the survey are available at the following locations:
• Lynchburg Public Library, 2315 Memorial Avenue
• Downtown Branch Library, 900 Church Street (City Hall, ground floor)
• Citizens First Information Center, 900 Church Street (City Hall, lobby)
• Lynchburg Museum, 901 Court Street
• Point of Honor’s Carriage House, 112 Cabell Street
The Museum System is conducting this survey to gather feedback from the community about what it wants the city’s museums to be and do. Staff will use the results of this survey to help set goals and priorities for museum activities and growth over the next three to five years. Areas of study include all aspects of the Museum System - artifacts and collections, exhibitions, tours and programs, outreach, community engagement, facilities and funding.
The Museum System wants honest thoughts, suggestions, concerns, ideas and advice from area residents. Respondents may remain anonymous or they may identify themselves.