You are here
- Must be able to type 45 wpm or more
- Must be at least 18 years of age by date of hire
- Must possess a High School Diploma or valid G.E.D. certificate
- Successfully pass CritiCall Testing
- Be available to work any of three shifts including weekends and holidays
- Successfully pass a thorough background investigation, polygraph examination, credit check and drug/alcohol testing.
- No DWI/DUI convictions within 36 months of application date
- Excessive use of marijuana no more than 50 times in the past 3 years (36 months)
- No use of marijuana within 18 months of application date
- Untruthfulness and/or intentional withholding of information on any application, interview, or paperwork associated with the position (deliberate inaccuracies or incomplete statements)
- Intentional failure to follow the directions outlined in the testing process or relying on others to complete any portion of the hiring process
Not sure what your typing speed is?