You are here
International Festival Event Schedule
Parade of Nations
Parade assembles at the Community Market at 10:00 a.m. and departs for parade route at 10:30 a.m. and arrives at the Festival Grounds at 11:00 a.m.
Festival opens at 11:00 a.m. (craft vendors, exhibitors & food vendors)
Please note: times are not listed on purpose... however, performances will follow this order, beginning at 10:30 a.m. through 4:00 p.m.
- Parade of Nations – Led by Laughing Dragons Kung Fu (parade starts at 10:30 a.m. at Lynchburg Community Market and enters Riverfront Park around 11AM)
- Putting Away of International Flags
- Mayor/Vice-Mayor – Festival Welcome Address
- Skiffles USA
- Laughing Dragon Kung Fu - Lion and Dragon Dance
- Sonara Antilles featuring Phillip McCharen
- Bridgette Jerrels – African American Flag Dance
- Lynchburg Divas – Bollywood Dance
- Mel Parker
- Thai Dance/Fashion Show sponsored by Thai 99 Restaurant
- Heritage High School – Overcoming Adversity through Diversity Group
- Forest Wing Chun Martial Arts
- World of Dance Performing Arts Company
- Feral Ukuleles
- Llanto del Sur – Vincente Gonzales, Jesus Ochoa, Alejandro Ochoa, & John Vincent
- Hill City Sliders
- KUUMBA Dance Ensemble with Sheron White
Festival closes at 4:00 p.m.