You are here
Launched in 2008, LTV Broadcast Services Channel 15 is the City's Government Access Channel on the Comcast system. NOTE: LTV Channel 15 is not a Public Access Channel.
The programming policy for LTV Channel 15 provides City residents with information concerning government deliberations, services, programs, and activities. Programming may also include material sponsored by the City of Lynchburg, and other governmental/quasi-governmental agencies or other designated municipal government bodies.
LTV Channel 15 is limited to specific programming events, meetings, and activities that are sanctioned by the City of Lynchburg. It is not intended as a political forum or as a mechanism for building support for a particular policy, program, or issue not supported by the majority of City Council.
LTV Broadcast Services Objectives
- Expand community awareness of local government and its decision-making processes.
- Widen the dissemination of information on the activities of the legislative and advisory bodies of the City of Lynchburg.
- Provide comprehensive information about programs and services offered to Lynchburg and residents by City departments.
- Communicate information pertinent to Lynchburg residents from other local, state, and federal governmental entities.
- Deliver information and programming that the City of Lynchburg deems to be in the public interest.